Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm Back!

Yea! I finally have my computer back! There are still a few things I (really meaning Steve) needs to configure. I still can't send emails. And I can't find my documents or picutres. However, Steve reassures me they are there. I will take his word on it. Here are some pics of what we've been doing \: We have been raking and playing in leaves. Apparently, Eliza was doing more "playing" than helping because I don't have a picture of her. I think they are finally done! The few that are left won't kill the grass, so I think they may be mowed up in the Spring. Let the snow come! We have also been doing some sewing and making lots of crafts for the bazaar. I actually did some sewing and made new Christmas stockings! Yea for me! I feel so domestic! The toe looks deformed in the picture (maybe it really is)and I admit that I did use some fabric glue during the process. But I found the secret to sewing: patience and having a sewing machine that works! I am still working on the patience. I will post pictures of the girls items for the Beehive Bazaar soon. Eliza wanted to get in on the action, so we found some ornaments that she can make. They have turned out pretty cute! Now I want to make something for the boutique, but I have given away my best ideas to the girls! Maybe they will share. PS. Is any one else having problems with posting on their blog or is it just me? Its me isn't it?

4 comments:

tia said...

Oh how fun! I love it! And I absolutely can not wait to see all the cute things you guys are making for the Bazaar! (Is that even how you spell it?). The stockings are adorable! I actually started making a stocking myself, but, it will have to wait until after Christmas this year. Everyone down in Mesa is anxiously awaiting to seeing your family SOON! :)

Ruthann said...

Yea! You are back!

clark family said...

Love the stockings and the leaves look like so much fun -- although we know they're a lot of work!

Melissa said...

No - it took me a while to figure the blog post thing out. At least you have figured out how to make your blog cute. I don't even know how to add the scrapbook stuff. Keep posting - I love it!